Sunday, June 22, 2014

a new beginning

Well, here I am again!  Just when I thought I had given up blogging (writing even!) my heart was stirred to try again.  So how on earth does a pastor's wife with eight kids have time to write?  Truth?  I don't feel like I have a bunch of extra time to fill but I miss writing, I miss sharing my heart and I don't want to forget all of the things that God is doing in my life.  This is a great way for me to journal my thoughts and all of the wonderful and hard things that happen in my day to day.

This blog will be different than what I have done in the past.  So much in my life has changed and that has affected the way I function.  I want to keep things as simple as possible.

For example, when I take pictures these days I primarily use my phone and I share with Instagram and Facebook.  I no longer want to take the time to put photos on my blog or to have to consider which ones to use with my posts.  I simply wish to write and I think this format will take less time.  

I really do not know who is going to take the time to read this (don't even know if my own mother reads what I write!) but my goal is not to become popular, I just want a place to put it all down.  It may only be once a month but I am okay with that, if you happen to read along, you will have to be okay with that too.  :)

This is the life that God has given me.  It's not perfect, but my God is and so are his plans for me.  I can't wait to write about it!

Let the "life notes" begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment